Local Car Insurance Agency Nashville TN, Murfreesboro TN & Brentwood
Finding a local auto insurance company you trust is the first step in finding the best coverage for your vehicle and your family. If you need auto or truck insurance in Nashville or Murfreesboro, Montgomery & Associates Insurance Agency would love to learn about your needs and provide a free quote for service.
How to Buy Auto Insurance
The first step in buying car or truck insurance is to do your research on the agency and insurance carrier.
1) First, research local car insurance providers and interview two or three. Check references and/or online reviews. Once you are comfortable with a company or a particular agent, securing the right level of coverage will be easy. Many of our customers prefer an independent agency, so they can get to know their agent personally. Being familiar with their family, career industry, assets, and lift changes helps the agent provide the insurance that is needed at the best price, often bundling coverages for discounts. That is what we offer at Montgomery & Associates, a small-town feel with big company experience and knowledge.
Ask an agent about recommended vehicle coverage levels in Tennessee
2) Second, make sure that your auto insurance coverage meets the Tennessee state minimum insurance requirements and provides enough coverage to protect against high losses. At Montgomery & Associates, we recommend levels of coverage that best meet your needs, beyond what the state of Tennessee requires.
3) Third, consider optional insurance coverage that can provide you with extra protection to reduce risk without paying for coverage you don’t need.
4) Fourth, consider available discounts. Carriers offer a number of discounts that can reduce premiums and make your insurance expense much more affordable. Examples include discounts to good students, farm or ranch vehicle use, bundling insurance policies, automatic payments, multi-car discounts, and safety feature discounts (such as anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, alternative fuel, and, passive restraints).
5) Finally, it’s important to consider the different insurance carriers and prices to keep the premiums affordable and determine which is best for you. Be sure the agency you choose has a wide selection of automotive carriers. At Montgomery & Associates, we offer multiple insurance quotes to save you money.
Student Car Insurance Discounts
We serve many Middle Tennessee State University (MTSU) students in our Murfreesboro location. They are often eligible for student discounts. We understand that college students often look for the cheapest vehicle insurance options. At Montgomery & Associates, we do all we can to keep premiums affordable. Carriers often offer discounts for students with good grades. Ask a question about auto insurance coverage
At Montgomery & Associates we are an experienced auto insurance company that can help you through the complex insurance process of insuring your vehicle. We will find the right insurance carrier and the right plan to fit your needs. For an auto insurance quote, talk to a broker at our auto insurance agency by calling us at (615) 829-8457.
Request an auto insurance rate quote
Finding the Right Car or Truck Insurance Plan
To find the perfect auto insurance coverage for your vehicles, you will need to look at the following factors:
Auto Insurance Carriers: Multiple Quotes
There are many different insurance carriers you can choose from, including companies like MetLife, Safeco, and Progressive. Having a variety of carriers helps you obtain the right coverage at the best price. Our agents are trained to run multiple quotes for each customer.
Tennessee Current Minimum Car Insurance Requirement
For your Tennessee vehicle, you will need a minimum of $25,000 in liability insurance per injury or death and $50,000 for total injuries or deaths, as well as $15,000 in property damage insurance per accident.
Prices and Deductibles
As long as your insurance meets the state minimums, you can compare plan prices to choose the best one for your budget.
Optional Auto Coverage
Extra insurance makes sense for many people, although it is not required by the state of Tennessee. Nonetheless, sometimes extra insurance is required if you are paying off a car loan or leasing a vehicle. Optional insurance includes higher coverage amounts, collision insurance, uninsured motorist insurance and other choices.
An auto insurance broker at Montgomery & Associates can guide you through the process of picking between carriers, finding the lowest prices and getting the right amount of coverage. We do not represent a single insurance carrier, so we will show you your options, including ones that might not be available to you without an agency.
We will make our best effort to find you the best prices between the different carriers and plan options. We work to get you just the right level of coverage, which means meeting state minimums and choosing optional coverage that works for your situation, without going overboard with insurance you don’t need.
Request an auto insurance quote online.
Auto Quote Form
Brentwood Insurance Office
1730 General George Patton Dr, Suite 212
Brentwood, TN 37027
Murfreesboro Insurance Office
1639 Medical Center Pkwy #101
Murfreesboro, TN 37129