Business & Commercial Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Information
Business Auto Insurance
Tennessee Commercial Auto Insurance
If you own a business and use commercial vehicles in Tennessee, it is important to have commercial auto insurance and be properly covered. Commercial auto insurance may include coverage for tractor trailers, company cars or vans, delivery or repair trucks, or other vehicle used in your line of work.
Benefits of Business Auto Insurance
Here are some of the top reasons to secure commercial auto insurance coverage:
- Comprehensive – You will be protected in the event of vandalism or fire that damages company vehicles.
- Liability - You will be covered for other property that may have been damaged by your commercial vehicle.
- Bodily Injury - This coverage will pay for another driver’s medical expenses if you or one of your staff is at fault for a motor vehicle accident.
- Alternate Car Coverage – This is an option to add that protects you if your business officers decide to drive a different car that is not covered on your commercial auto policy.
- Lawsuits – Most business owners want protection against lawsuits related to a company vehicle that collides with another car or causes damage outside of a collision. Commercial auto generally covers lawsuit expenses in part or full.
Business automotive policies differ from your personal car coverage in a number of ways. Call the experienced agents at Montgomery & Associates Insurance Agency with questions or to request a quote. (615) 829-8457
General Liability Coverage
Business owners can face significant risk of being sued depending on a number of factors. Having a general liability policy reduces a business's exposure to the risk of being sued or held liable for injuries or damages the business may cause.
As a general rule, this coverage protects a business against losses resulting from property damage, bodily or personal injury that may occur on your business property or arise from business operations.
General Liability pays losses arising from real or alleged bodily injury, property damage, or personal injury on your business premises or arising from your operations.
Call Montgomery & Associates Insurance Agency to review your current policy or discuss your business insurance needs. (615) 829-8457
Workers Compensation and Business Auto Insurance
In Tennessee, if you have at least five employees, you are required to carry Workers Compensation coverage.
Tennessee’s worker’s compensation provides payments to injured workers, without regard to who is at fault for the car or truck accident, for lost time from work and medical and rehabilitation services. It also provides death benefits to surviving spouses and dependents and covers work related illnesses.
Call Montgomery & Associates Insurance Agency with questions about Workers Comp protection related to company vehicles or to sign up for coverage. Our agents can often help lower your current premium.
About Commercial Auto Insurance
Business & Commercial Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Business & Commercial Insurance Customer Service Options
Self policy service any time of the day, directly from our website. To request a policy change on your account, click any of the following policy service options below.